Employment Based Immigration
Work Permits, Visa Extensions
John J. Hykel can help individual workers who have obtained employment offers in the United States. He represents both immigrants and non-immigrants to help them obtain work permits of all kinds, including:
- H-2A nonimmigrant visas – allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents to bring foreign nationals from certain designated countries to the United States to fill temporary agricultural jobs;
- H-1B – is for certain foreign professionals in specialty occupations, such as a fashion model of distinguished merit or ability;
- H-2B nonimmigrant visas – allows U.S. employers or U.S. agents who meet specific regulatory requirements to bring foreign nationals to the USA to fill temporary nonagricultural jobs;
- H-3 nonimmigrant visas – allows foreign nationals coming temporarily to the United States as either a trainee or special education visitor who participates in a special education exchange visitor training program;.
- E-1 treaty traders – allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States solely to engage in international trade on his or her own behalf;
- E-2 treaty investors – allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a treaty of commerce and navigation) to be admitted to the United States when investing a substantial amount of capital in a U.S. business;
- L-1A nonimmigrant visas- allows a U.S. employer to transfer an executive or manager from one of its affiliated foreign offices to one of its offices in the United States;
- TN Status – permits qualified Canadian and Mexican citizens to seek temporary entry into the United States to engage in business activities at a professional level;
- Cases filed under the North American Free Trade Agreement.
Mr. Hykel is involved in representing individuals seeking this status and also obtaining visa extensions and other types of status, including the visitor visa extension.
The clients Mr. Hykel represents include employers and workers who are desirous of obtaining legal permanent residence in the United States based upon a job offer. He will help them obtain a permanent labor certification from the U.S. Department of Labor and an approved Immigrant Visa Petition from the U. S. Citizenship & Immigration Services. Under his guidance, they can apply for adjustment of status to permanent resident (green card) through the U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services or for an immigrant visa through the American Embassy overseas. Mr. Hykel has also obtained legal permanent residences for outstanding professors and researchers, persons of extraordinary ability and multinational company executives and managers, priority workers, religious workers and immigrant investors.
Clients in Pennsylvania, Delaware, and New Jersey have obtained work visas through Mr. Hykel’s dedicated efforts and experience. Do you work in Philadelphia or the surrounding counties and need a work permit or a work visa extension? If you do, John J. Hykel is the immigration attorney for you!
Realizing Your Dreams for a New Life in the United States